jueves, 7 de febrero de 2008




· Hi, there! My name’s Miguel Fernandez. I’m from Cabimas, originally. I’m 18 years old and I study Electronics engineering at URBE . Now I'm living, in Los Puertos de Altagracia.
· I like listening music , chatting on the net , studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolates, my family , my country , the animals, and I love all the technology, specially the telecommunications and informatics.

· I hate onions, smoking, listening to Regueton, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.

· My dream is to be an excellent engineer and travel around the world exerting my profession.


· About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is a very important tool for life. I enjoy listening music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios: