martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

My opinion about bauty.

On these days too many people discuss about how much beauty is some women or handsome is a guy, and almost always they never make an accordance in a unique opinion. In fact I think that is true the popular expression “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”, I mean when we look at someone to evaluate his or her characteristics and decide if is good looking or not, we compare that person with our ideal models of a perfect women or man. That own models depends of many factors, like the culture, the age, the sex and the proper experiences of each person.

In my own personal opinion a beautiful women must have long straight hair (the color doesn’t matter), white teeth, to many curves in her body and a good stature. In order of that my ideal and perfect women would be Angelina Jolie.


No hay comentarios: