lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009

My TOEFL Results!

Recently I did a practice of the TOEFL examination to measure my english level.
The TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) is the essential exam for entry to universities in the United States. It measures the ability of nonnative speakers of English as it is spoken, written and heard in college and universities settings.

The TOEFL has 4 parts: Reading, listening, structure and writing.

These were my results of my TOEFL practice in each topic:



TOEFL Reading: I got 9/11.





TOEFL Listening: I got 4/10.







TOEFL Structure: I got 15/20






TOEFL Vocabulary: I got 39/50





I am satisfied with my results, because now I know how is my english level and with this information I can improve myself and attack the areas where I am failing.

No hay comentarios: