martes, 26 de julio de 2011

Final Project: The Peter's Show Podcast









The Peter’s Show.

Introduction.

Miguel: This is the new episode of the Peter’s Show. Today we have two guests and four interesting topics for discussing.

Topic 1: Introductions

Miguel and Liz: Hi I am Miguel and I am Liz.
Miguel: This show is about four students at URBE that want to spend a nice time practicing their English.
Miguel: So let’s start with Fabiola, Good morning Fabiola (Fabiola is from Caracas).
Fabiola: Good morning Miguel.
Liz: And I’ll introduce William. He is from Maracaibo.
William: Hi good morning Liz.
Miguel: Well William, what are you studying at URBE?
William: I study Informatics Engineering here at URBE, Miguel.
Liz: Oh, do you really like Math?
William: Yes, I really like it.
Miguel: What about you Fabiola?
Fabiola: I study Industrial Engenieering.
Liz: Guys what are your opinions about English?
William: I liked the English since I was a kid. I really love it!
Fabiola: I like it, but it is not easy for me.
Miguel: Well my friends we are going to let you with some music to your ears.

Topic 2: Technology.

Liz: Well there is something that we can’t to forget in everything that we do in our lives, the using of technology.
Miguel: Yes, that’s true. Just think living only one we week without electricity for example.
Liz: Let’s ask to our guests. What are your opinions about this topic?
William: I think that technology is very important in our lives, because it brings us simplicity and facilities to do all more easily.
Miguel: Fabiola, what about you? What do you think of the new trend of using smartphones for connecting to internet?
Fabiola: I think they are very useful, but they are too expensive for be carrying on all the time.
Liz: Yes I can’t believe the poor security that we have in our country. Let’s forget it and relax with some music.

Topic 3: Movies.

Miguel: Let’s talk about movies. William, what is your favorite movie?
William: Mu favorite movie is fast and furious.
Liz: It’s cool, I like it too. Fabiola, what is your favorite movie?
Fabiola: It’s Finding Nemo, because it’s interesting and cute.
Miguel: What movie do you recommend us?
William: I recommend you Miguel: Inception, it’s really nice that movie.
Fabiola: I recommend Harry Potter’s last movie.
Liz: What are your favorite actors?
Fabiola: I like Tom Hanks.
William: I really love Megan Fox.
Miguel: Let’s listening some music.

Topic 4: Vacations.

Liz: Our final topic is about vacations. Where are you going to go on vacations? I like this topic is interesting and cool. I would like to visit my family, but I’m going to work. Fabiola, where are you going to go on vacations?
Fabiola: I’m going to go to Caracas, and visit my family.
Miguel: That sounds great. I can’t wait the vacation’s arriving for resting of this hard trimester. William, what are you going to do on vacations?
William: Miguel, I think that I’m going to go to Margarita and spend some time on the beach or buy some new things.
Miguel: Well, this is it! I was a pleasure to talk with you. See you in a next edition of the Peter’s show.
Liz: It’s a pleasure to spend time with with ypu. See you… Goog bye.
Fabiola: Good bye every one.
William: Bye.

No hay comentarios: